Pinger Removal Notes
Report Abuse of Service
IF YOU ARE RECEIVING THREATENING OR HARASSING TEXTS OR CALLS AND YOU BELIEVE YOU ARE IN PHYSICAL DANGER, PLEASE CONTACT YOUR LOCAL LAW ENFORCEMENT IMMEDIATELY.
If you're experiencing any sort of harassment from any of our users, please follow the steps below to address the issue. If you are under 18, please have your parent or guardian assist you. This applies to both Pinger users and non-Pinger users.
We take these instances very seriously, and take necessary action against those users who abuse the services we provide.
What to do if you are receiving inappropriate text messages
1. First, take a screenshot of the offending text message(s), then block the sender from texting you (Click here for iOS / Click here for Android). They will be unaware of this block you've set against them.
2. Next, please report the user to us by submitting a support request. Make sure to provide the phone number(s) that have been bothering you.
3. If you are a Pinger user, please include your username and phone number.
What to do if you are receiving inappropriate calls
1. The simplest thing to do first is, don't answer the call.
2. Submit a support request with the offending Pinger phone number(s). If you are a Pinger user, include your account information as well.
If you've sent in an email or request for help and haven't seen a response, please go over THIS article as you may have missed the auto-reply email from our system.
If you have other questions, submit a request and we'll get right on it.
- Team Pinger
Pinger provides a direct reporting link, along with additional instructions about dealing with harassing texts. You can also send an email to [email protected] .